- Wild Capital is insured by Leisure Insure, underwritten by Lloyds Syndicates.
- A full risk assessment is carried out prior to any Wild Capital programme and is available upon request.
- Brenna Boyle is a qualified first aider, trained by the British Association of Ski Patrollers. A first aid kit will be carried on all Wild Capital Programmes.
- Brenna Boyle is fully checked and cleared by the Criminal Records Bureau.
- All dates for programmes are subject to availability.
- Once booked, a programme can be cancelled with a full refund, or rearranged once at no extra cost, if at least 48 hours notice is given. Late or repeated booking alterations will incur additional charges.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times during a Wild Capital programme. This applies to both family programmes and school workshops. For family programmes a minimum ratio of one adult per four children is required. For school programmes the minimum ratio is one adult member of staff per 10 children. Parents, teachers and group leaders are responsible for the safe behaviour and discipline of their groups. Wild Capital will deliver the activities but can not accept responsibility for the control or behaviour of the group.
- Any person who behaves in an unsuitable manner on a Wild Capital programme will be asked to leave to programme, or the programme will be terminated without a refund. Unsuitable behaviour includes causing damage to habitats or property, disturbing wildlife, breaking the law in any way, behaving aggressively or inappropriately or comprising health and safety.
How to Book
Contact us to discuss an activity or receive a quote. We are very friendly, and we are happy to answer any questions without you being committed.